Yes I have hit the 12 week mark so I thought I would start to put up pictures of me. You cant see to much but im starting to show. I can still wear all my cloths so thats good. I have not put on any weight But the Dr said that was good because you dont want the weight to come to fast. I still eat the same amount of food and I have not had any cravings and im glad for that. Dr Mitra said not to over eat but dont skip any meals, I have cut out caffeine and I feel great I thought I would feel sick because I have coffee everyday but It was not that hard I just switched to decaf coffee. Im going to try to wear the same cloths in every picture, Camp said t do that so we can see how I change each week So here is My First Picture At 12 Weeks.
And I also thought I would put up a picture of our tree


Congrats! Glad everything is going well so far...enjoy it :)
ReplyDeleteHey thanks and congrats on the baby boy. also how do I follow u its not letting me
ReplyDeleteSorry, I just saw this other comment...email me your email address and I'll send you an invite to read it. My email is nick_0408@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete