I had always said I wanted to start a family after I turned 25. Never thought it would come so fast. I was turning 25 August 5th 2010 so I decided to stop taking my pill I was scared at first but who isn't. The thought of me being a mom was a lot to prosses but I was ready. We decided we were not going to try we were just going to play it but ear if it happened it happened if not no big deal we would just give it more time. Little did we know it did not take long. It was October and Jelena and I where getting ready to go away to Atlanta for a work trip and we wanted to see if I was able to drink when we were out there. We had this great idea to go to the target and get a pergnancy test ( Jelena Quote it would be so funny if you found out in the target bathroom) HaHaHa I came out of the bathroom with a test that said I was pregnant. We screamed For joy and walked out like it was nothing lol. After that I called camp he was in class so he didn't answer, I was mad so I called and called and nothing so text message it was. When I got home I told his mom and dad they cryed then it was off to see my mom and dad i told them my mom was happy but she wanted me to see my Dr befor we told the world so I did.
What a Month...
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment