Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dr's Appointment #2

December 10th at 9:15 we had the first bug appointment where we spent alot of time talking with the Dr asking questions and looking over my ultrasound. Dr Mitra Was asking me a few questions about my last cycle and when i first took my Pregnancy test and I had all the right dates and she said that most people dont know all the dates sooooo she said I was not due in July like the ultrasound tech said she was pushing me back to June 30th. So after the Q's And A's we went in to here the sound of the babys heart witch was by far the best sound  in the world. The bpm was in the 160's so I told her my mom has been calling it a girl and she said she would not be suprised if my mom was right. Camp and I do not care what it is we just want a healthy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment