My little man now has a name
Alec Joseph Campillo. It took a little wile to be set on it. I would get the question why don't you name him a JR but my answer to that was he is his own person he needs his own name, Also everyone around me was doing the whole JR thing and I didn't want to be like everyone. So I decided that sense I was not going with Aaron Joseph Campillo I would give Alec the same
initials, Also the story behind the middle name is we both have it in our family. Camps middle name is Joseph and so is his dad and grandad. My side my Grandad was Joseph and both Great Grandad's on my moms side so that name is very important with both family's. I do not have a picture to post but I will take one soon so I will have to post it with the next blog.
Congrats on the baby boy and his name is adorable!
ReplyDeleteAwww What an adorable name!! It feels good to decide and then finally be able to call them something!
ReplyDelete