Friday, March 4, 2011

23 Weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Omg I can't believe that I'm this far I'm so excited lol. We had our last appointment on February 25th the Dr said we are both doing great. I gained 7lbs this time hehehe but she said that was great not to much. so that puts me at a grand total of 11lbs so far so I guess Im doing good I know I do not miss a meal that's for sure lol. I'm feeling Lil Alec kick more and more these days and it is the greatest feeling I have every felt I Cant get camp In the room with me very quick when i start to feel him but I'm hopping he will feel him soon because its so cool. I'm going to tack a nice picture of me tomorrow to post up on here so that we can see how far I have come. So pictures will be on here tomorrow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment