Really behind I know but I just have not taken the time out to put anything up on here so here is a recap of the last few months.
I will start with Sept 21 he turned 3 months not to much happened at this time but he did start to roll over from front to back really well here is a few pictures from month 3.
Next 4 Months Oct. 21 this month he had his first Halloween we didnt take him out this year it was to cold and I didnt want to take him out so we will do it all next year so he will have a bit more fun. alec is now rolling front to back and back to front with no help he is so funny I just cant stop laughing at him every day with the faces he makes and all the talking he does. We also went to his 4 month apt this month he is still in the 50% for height and weight he is now almost 15lbs lil porker. He has been spending every day with my mom now with camp on day work but she loves it and I know he does to.
5 Months Nov 21 He has become the lil porker he loves cereal and bananas. He thinks he should be eating everything that I have lol. Alec had his first thinks giving this month everyone loved having a baby around for the holidays. We also had our first annual Boswell family pie eating contest and I was the winner lol ok back to Alec he is almost sitting n his own now and he just cant sit still he wants to be on the go at all times he is now wearing 6-9 month cloths he is just growing so fast he likes to shake his head sometimes when you talk to him its so cute. here are a few pictures from this month and a few extra.
What a Month...
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment