Thursday, July 28, 2011

1 Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post is a little late but I have been so busy with the inlaws and trying to get the hang of things at home but we re all back to the swing of things now. Alec is now 1 Month and 1 Week old oh how time flyes. I will be goin back to work Starting Aug. 1st Its not going to be fun I will miss my little man so much but he will be in good hands camp withh be watching him most of the time but when he is not working my mom will have him. Alec Will be going for his next Dr appt at 2 months but as of right now he is deff. getting bigger he is eating 4 oz every 3-4 hr we wake him up at night (for now) to eat I think if I was to let him he would sleep all night be the dr said he should not go more then 4 hr with out eating. He is doing so well with nursing I starte pumping and saving so I can have a good stock so when I go back to work I will have plenty for him. I am just so in love with him I catch myself just loooking at him all day. Camp had his first 24hr shift on sunday and we missed him and he missed us. Ace (the dog) has a new friend lol he goes where ever Alec is it is to funny. Alec also has a fussy moment everyday around 10 ish he just doesn't know when he should take a nap he will fight it then he will take naps all day after 1-2 and willsleep good all of the rest of the day and night and start it back up agen the next day but the more I ask around everyone tells me it will pass so other then that everything has been great. Now on to some pictures I have not stoped taking pictures :)




1 Month Old
Alec & Ace








                                                                        Love's Daddy

                                                                      lil man Mohawk

                                                                             Feet
                                                                       Love's car ride
                                                                        Cute lil lips
                                                                        Mommy's Love

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment