Saturday, June 25, 2011

Alec Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My little man is her. I have never been so excited to be a mother it is the best thing in the world. It all started on Tuesday Camp and I decided we were going to go out to the movies and have lunch. Well we didn't make it very far lol I had just got out of the shower and I was drying myself off when i looked down there was lots of water so I called camp in to tell him that I was not sure what that was but I knew that I didn't pee myself he he he told me that he thought it was my water. So I finished up and came out of the bathroom and was on the phone with one of the girls at work and I asked her if she knew what it looked like when your water brakes she said its like a clear sometimes light off white color so we laughed and I told her i think that I broke my water just as I was about to get off the phone with her I lost a bunch more water so I then told her I had to go and i called my Dr and told her what was going on and she told me to get myself to ready and head on over so that's what we did. I was then admitted to Calvert hospital on 06-21-2011 at around 11:30 12:00 I was only measuring at about 3 cm but when she checked me I lost more water then the pain came I tryed to stick it out as long as i could then i had to ask for the pain meds because i could not take it anymore. They came in and have me the epidural it did not hurt one bit but OMG did it feel good when I started to get the meds. at around 7 I was still only 3 cm but they said now that i had the epidural that my cervix would go up about 1 cm every hr so the nurse would come back in about 2 hr to check me so my mom were going to stay around to see if i had any changes so the nurse came back in and checked me and with in 2 hes i went from 3cm to 9 cm and was almost ready to start pushing. We started to push Camp was such a big help because  could not keep my legs up because of all the pressure camp just told me everything was going to be OK and he was going to be here soon he told me i could do it was i was telling him that i could not take any more.but after all that he got stuck because I'm so small so she had to cut me which I thought i was going to die :) but after a long 8 hrs of full labor my little man was here Alec Joseph Campillo Born June 21 2011 At 10:06PM Weight 7 LBS 1.6 OZ. Here are a few pictures of our little man.
First POOP
Daddy And His Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment