Saturday, April 30, 2011

Im Still Here !!!!!!!!!

Sorry I have been so bad at this but we didn't have a computer there for a little wile. Our House got struck by lightning :( that was not fun. It fried everything in the house tv, computer, play station, and much more. Very glad it was a day that camp was home or we just might not have a home to come home to. With that said me and Alec are doing good he is moving so much these days its so cool to watch him move. We have had 2 appointments sense the last time I blogged on my last appointment I gained  6lbs in 3 weeks but the Dr said that it was mostly water weight because I have been swelling alot from standing on my feet at work. This week Im at 31 weeks and we are going to the Dr's every 2 weeks now we had an appointment yesterday I gained 3 lbs so that puts me at 25lbs my belly is really starting to stick out lol here is 2 pictures for now.

27 weeks

31 weeks
looks like Mr Potato Head

No comments:

Post a Comment