Friday, February 11, 2011

It's A ...............

Here's the moment we have all been waiting for drum roll please

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
It's A ..............BOY



We had an appointment at 3:00 at that point I was getting sooooo excited to see what we were having. We went into the room and got started. He was not shy at all he was putting his little man parts in every picture lol the tech was cracking up. He was moving all over the place, he would not stay still. He was just chilling he had his legs all stretched out and his hands behind his head like he was watching TV. Then he moved on to holding on to the umbilical cord. I really want to know if he will have a butt chin like camp but I guess we will have to see. The tech said everything looked good and he was growing and developing right on track.
Sorry when you look at the last 3 pictures you have to turn your head for some reason I can't get them to turn but you can still see him.

5 comments:

  1. Yayyyy!!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear the details of the appt and see some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw congratulations on the boy! I thought for sure you were having a girl tho based on how you were showing and the heart rate but I guess the docs are right, those things are never accurate. Things are going to start becoming much more real now that your can start really preparing everything for the little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on having a little boy!!!!! I'm sure your next door neighbor (Kay) will be excited to have a little baby living next to her!!! She's like my 2nd momma!!!!! Hope to see you soon, it's been a while :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone we are so excited. theresa kay is great she is the best neighbor. she will be very happy and it has been a long time sence I seen you hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete