Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Getting Closer to the big reveal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The big reveal is only a few days away!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to see what Im having. I will Be posting on friday after I get home from the sono appointment and I hope to have lots of pictures to post. Not to much going on around here other then my belly getting much bigger my scrubs are getting a little on the small side, but Im going to try to wear them as long as I can. I really don't want to go out and buy to many new one's. I wore my first pair of maternity pants on sunday and I knda like them lol there is lots of room. You can't even tell they are not regular pants. Well that's the end of that post there will be lots to talk about friday :) ........

3 comments:

  1. Good luck at your appointment!! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making assumptions of what people are having - so I'm saying it's a girl =)

    ReplyDelete